Grief Ritual - Join us in a community ritual centered on acknowledging the losses and the grief we experienced this year. Through ritual we will create communitas - the state of healing and being when we undergo transformation together.
Communal grieving offers something that we cannot get when we grieve by ourselves. Through validation, acknowledgement and witnessing, communal grieving allows us to experience a level of healing that is deeply and profoundly freeing. Each of us has a basic human right to that genuine love, happiness and freedom.
From Embracing Grief, Sobonfu Some
Saturday, March 31 time 1-5pm
$95 - Early Registration
$125 - After March 20
Weekly Support Group - Lets take 1-hour out of our busy lives and check in with one another. I will lead brief centering exercises at the beg/end of every session.
Themes for the month: OUR 4 BODIES
2/7 - EMOTIONAL ~ How is your year going so far? Dealing with anxiety, stress or something else? Hear from one another and know that you are not alone! Coming together to share our experiences is proven to reduce symptomology.
2/14 - MENTAL ~ Empowerment: What does it even mean? Share your experiences of feeling powerful or disempowered in your life. Is it all in your head? Attitude/Mindset
2/21 - SPIRITUAL ~ Vitality: What does that mean? How do you experience energy? Do you have enough of it? It comes through as physical but how plugged in are you to the things that are meaningful and important to you?
2/28 - PHYSICAL ~ FULL MOON Dance Party! Feel into the feminine. This session will end at 8:15pm
One session $20 in advance, $25 at the door
Four sessions $75 in advance or at the door
Wednesdays in February 7-8pm
Full Moon Dance Party - Let's release everything that has built up inside! Plan on a sweaty, earthy good time shaking your booty and getting into your body! On the full moon, Erin will lead you through a movement class that moves your pelvis, opens your heart and soul, and plugs you into something deeper inside yourself.
Wednesday, February 28, 7-8:15pm
$20 here, $25 at the door
Awakening Artemis Empowerment Program - Come experience Dance/Movement Therapy with an amazing group of women! The group will be led through low-risk movement and mindfulness practices as well as discussion and sharing. Each week will have a different theme and will culminate in a full moon celebration.
You can join us at Three Levels
- Level 1 - $499 (valued at $1105) - includes all Wed groups as well as Fourth Friday AA for September and October
- Level 2 - $749 (valued at $1495) - includes the above as well as 3 hours of 1:1 sessions*
- Level 3 - $999 (valued at $1885) - includes the above as well as 3 additional hours of 1:1 sessions* to make 6 hours total.
* 1:1 sessions can be divided up in 60/90/120 minute intervals
NEW DATE! Wednesdays February 7 7-8:30 pm
FOR MORE INFORMATION please visit the Awakening Artemis page here!
Reiki 3 Inner Master Third Degree Certification - This third degree Reiki training and certification is integrative. Second degree Reiki can shake up the initiate’s energies as the vibration continues to rise. The master attunement will balance and steady the bodies of the student while revealing the true gifts one could have hidden in the past. We all have spiritual gifts and in the sacred space of the Reiki attunement and Reiki master course you will open to your spiritual awareness and become awakened of the kind of mastery you have always held which will now be unlocked. This Reiki class will uncover the type of personal psychic abilities held in this form of healing therapy and how they are reflected in your everyday life. The fun comes watching it unfold without expectations, for your spiritual growth can not be controlled, directed and most of all, denied. In this course you will experience:
- A review of the symbols and the introduction of new, non-traditional symbols
- Learn Nine Master Symbols from various lineages
- Numerous ways to apply the master symbol
- Non-traditional symbols are given, for balance and harmony and one for grounding
- Process to assist beings who have passed to the next dimension
- A deeper understanding of how healing light works on numerous levels
- Crystal Energy Transfer Grid: A focus for your guides to increase your personal master energy on a continual basis. Also may be used to give healing to another, 24 hours a day
- Energetic Release, a process which gives an issue form and then clears it
- Brings the recipient under the umbrella of your Reiki master energy
- Clearly allows the recipient to visualize and process the current disturbance
- Meditation practices and techniques using Reiki symbols
- Advanced understanding of chakras
- Sensing and seeing auras
- Understanding the connection of Reiki to Buddhism
Through lively discussion and practice you will step more fully into your path as a Reiki Master practitioner!
Pre-requisite: Reiki I & II certification
Tuition: $375 - includes the textbook
"...in my life I have had few experiences as affirming and powerful as my Reiki Level 1 training." - Kyle K.
Reiki I - First Degree Reiki Certification - Whether you are a professional seeking additional training or wish to awaken the healer within, please join us! This training is ideal for professionals, parents, partners, caregivers, and friends seeking to expand the ability to love, heal, and navigate the stress and challenges at home and work. Participants will receive a certification in Reiki I and the opportunity to continue with additional levels of training.
- The history of Reiki as well as current research on energy work
- Chakras and basic Reiki principles
- A Reiki self-treatment
- New guided meditations
- Reiki application in your everyday life
- A Reiki treatment demonstration
- A hands on Reiki treatment by a Reiki master
- Guided meditations
- A chakra cleanse and Reiki attunement
Saturdays, March 24 and April 7 1-5pm
Tuition: $175 + textbook $20 in class
Reiki II - Second Degree Reiki Certification - Pre-requisite: Reiki I. Continue your journey with this next level of training. This class is ideal for the person who fell in love with Reiki I and wants to deepen their knowledge and expand their skillset. Participants will receive a certification in Reiki II and have the opportunity to continue with additional levels of training.
This certification includes:
- Learn New Symbols
- Distance Healing
- Increase Your Intuition
- Balance Relationships and Learn to cut unhealthy cords
- New Guided Meditations
- 21- day Chakra cleanse and Reiki Attunement
- Receive pendulum and instruction on its many uses
Pre-requisite: Reiki I certification
Saturdays April 14and 21 1-5pm
Tuition: $225 + textbook $20 in class
Women's Self Defense - Feel your power through learning basic techniques in Pankration, Muay Thai, and Military Self Defense! Practice in a safe and supportive environment. In this Workshop style class we will begin and end with meditation to practice grounding, clearing and expanding our energy to prepare and integrate learning.
No prior experience necessary. Any motivation is the right reason. This is an incredible experience.
Every Saturday 10-12pm
$50 or bring a friend and pay $30 each!
Modern Dance with Marna Ares - at Communitas. Link to her website here!
Every Wednesday, 10-11:30 am
Reiki Healing Share - Come to give and receive love and energy work. Our circle is for practitioners or those who are curious to learn about and experience Reiki. Perfect for a new student to practice or for a novice who has just heard of Reiki!
Come by yourself or bring a friend or two. This event will be casual so wear comfy clothes. Please bring your own snack to share at the end of the evening. There will also be a donation box for a local community organization. Last time we donated to Judi's House.
This circle will serve as a touchpoint for ongoing contact and support.
All ages, Women & Men
Next one TBA
Free 6:30-8:30 pm
Awakening Artemis - Drop in Workshop- Every Fourth Friday come out to explore the power of self-discovery through creativity, movement and community. Artemis was the Ancient Greek goddess of the hunt whose focus was on healing and protection. As a symbol of female strength and independence, she was responsible for the initiation of young girls into womanhood and was a protector over women during childbirth. Awakening Artemis is about being inspired by her story, allowing her vitality and fearlessness to enliven and empower you!
*Please note the drop in workshop is not the same as the three-month intensive sessions. For that program please click here.
Every fourth Friday starting January 26, 2018
$35 per workshop.
Wild Ass Women Workshop to Reclaim the UnTamed - Reacquaint yourself with the unbridled and untamed energy of your primal power and vitality! Join us for this unique workshop where you will:
- Identify and reclaim parts of yourself that have been lost in childhood, adolescence and adulthood
- Participate in a lively discussion about what it means to be female
- Learn secrets of your female sexuality
- Honor and celebrate the female body through movement and ritual
- Create a ritual dance to connect to your sense of the Divine Feminine
After completing the Wild Ass Woman Workshop you will:
- Feel more free to express yourself through words and movement
- Identify and acknowledge energy blocks as they relate to sexuality
- Reconnect with pleasure, sexual vitality and power
- Integrate your body and spirit
- Bring forth your Inner Goddess
- Create a community of other women who want to live like Wild Ass Women!
Dates to be announced
Individual and Group
Classes/Workshops by Appointment
Book a private session today!
Book a single session or set up a weekly/monthly appointment.
Prices based on the session and number of people. Call for a free phone consultation today!
Dance/Movement Therapy - Based on the empirically supported premise that the body, mind and spirit are interconnected, the American Dance Therapy Association defines dance/movement therapy as the psychotherapeutic use of movement to further the emotional, cognitive, physical and social integration of the individual. DMT is a body-based way to integrate your your body and your life. We can provide therapeutic sessions for children who experience a lack of focus, teenage girls who want a more positive self-image, or adults who want to have a space to relax and reconnect to themselves.
All ages. Men and Women.
Caregiver/Child - Moms, dads, and caregivers of all kinds can bond with their children through movement. Communicate on a different level when you engage in movement as a family.
Women's Self Defense - Feel your power through learning basic techniques in Pankration, Muay Thai, and Military Self Defense! Practice in a safe and supportive environment.
Ages 13+. Women.
Creative Movement - Not your average dance class. Less about technique and more about self-discovery and self-expression. Develop confidence and connection!
All ages. Men, Women & Children.
Primal Release - Move to a variety of world rhythms. Unwind and discover your inner rhythm. This is both a form of moving meditation and energy release. A great way to move through your week!
All ages. Men and Women.
Kids Martial Arts - This classuses martial arts basics and games to enhance or develop self awareness, centeredness and confidence. Great for kids who need focus, patience, or frustration tolerance.
Honor your life's transitions with an individual or group session. Gift certificates are available.